Headlines News :
Home » , » Nina Dobrev Covers 'Seventeen' Celeb Fitness Issue

Nina Dobrev Covers 'Seventeen' Celeb Fitness Issue


Nina Dobrev covers 'Seventeen' celeb fitness issue proudly showing off her bikini body. Wearing s colored bikini and a pink tank top, the lovely actress
flaunts a toned figure saying she manages to stay in shape practicing yoga three or four times a week. The "Vampire Diaries" star also talks about feeling comfortable in her own skin and not being obsessed with her looks, but also boys and career.

Waiting for warm days to come, 'Seventeen magazine brings the first special fitness issue with beautiful Nina Dobrev posing for the cover. Inside the magazine you will also find gorgeous hunk Zac Efron flaunting his amazing abs.

The 'Vampire Diaries' actress, Nina Dobrev, shows off a nicely toned and tanned physique in photo shoot for 'Seventeen', admitting she stays fit through yoga. "I do a lot of yoga. I practice yoga three or four times a week. It’s an escape for me," she told the magazine.

The lovely actress likes yoga so much as she could even become a yoga instructor. Well, if she would ever think of changing her career. "I could be a yoga instructor. I’m not certified, but I could do it. Once I did a class where the instructor didn’t show up, and I just went to the front and did it, and everyone followed. So I’ve done it before, and I love it," Nina says.

In the interview with 'Seventeen', Nina also reveals some secrets about her healthy lifestyle, feeling comfortable in one's skin, accepting yourself and staying confident, training with the cast and what she thinks of 'super-buff dudes'. 



Even though she is part of a frenetic world that seems to bet everything on perfection and she might sometimes feel a lot of pressure being constantly in the public eye, the 22-year-old actress managed to keep herself grounded. "People who are confident, happy, enthusiastic, vivacious and vibrant are the ones other people are generally attracted to. You’re drawn to those kinds of people — you’re not drawn to the person in the corner of the room counting calories with her shoulders slumped over," Nina told 'Seventeen'.

Nina also reveals she accepts herself the way she is, feeling great in her own skin without worrying too much about her appearance. "I’ve reached a point where I’m comfortable in my own skin, and I do what I need to do, to feel good, but I’m built the way I am. The dancer’s feet, the bruises on my legs, they’re not going to go away. I think real girls have bruises. Tough chicks get bruised. They get dirty. And they have fun. It’s just a part of life," she says.

Her recent discovery? Realizing that being skinny is not synonym with being attractive. "I've realized skinny isn’t necessarily attractive. Guys like girls with curves."

Nina is a very active person and even when she's not working out she ... works out. "Over Christmas, I had a break, and I didn’t go to the gym once, but I was in better shape than I am now, because for the first week, I was snowboarding every single day. I went skating, I went in my friend’s pool, and I did everything you can possibly think of that was wintery and sporty, but I didn’t feel like I was working out even once. I was just having fun."





Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © Fashion Shows - All Rights Reserved