Headlines News :
Home » , » Kate Hudson Covers InStyle 2011

Kate Hudson Covers InStyle 2011


Kate Hudson is the new cover girl of 'InStyle' magazine, the May 2011 issue. In the interview, the 32-year-old actress opens up and speaks about different aspects in her life such as her new man,
Matthew Bellamy, her new baby and new body. Check out these snippets from the cover story.

Kate Hudson is undoubtedly one of the most beautiful actresses in the business. And by this we mean natural beauty that doesn't require special effects in order to create that flawless, rather surreal aspect we are used to see. Her latest appearance on the cover of 'InStyle' magazine totally sustains this idea. Sporting a lacy, white summer dress, with gorgeous blonde hairstyle and her already famous serene, radiant smile, Kate Hudson strikes a graceful pose for the magazine's May issue.

Inside the magazine, the actress reveals the best beauty tip her mom gave her. "You know how you tell a friend she looks amazing and you ask her what she's doing differently-and it turns out nothing except she met a new guy? Well, the best beauty advice my mom gave me was that you have to find happiness," Kate says.

The 32-year-old actress seems to have a lot going on in her life right now. She's expecting her second child this summer, her new movie 'Something Borrowed' opens May 6th, and she has found true love. After divorcing from Black Crowes frontman Chris Robinson, Kate is now dating Muse rocker Matthew Bellamy whom she met at Coachella.

"[I was] watching Radiohead’s Thom Yorke with a guy I knew from high school, who introduced me to Matthew. We realized we had met a few years earlier, in Australia. Then I got distracted and said, 'I’ve got to find my friends; I don’t know where they went.' He just looked at me and said, 'Come on, I’ll take care of you.' That’s when I went, 'Wait a minute, who are you?'" Kate told 'InStyle'. 


Speaking about Matthew, the actress says that, "Matthew was polite and immediately protective, which for somebody like me who’s all over the place – one minute I’m over here and the next I’m over there – is important…. He is just an amazing person." She also added that, "In the beginning I felt like, OK, this is going to be heavy. Am I prepared for this? Because it had been a while, and I wasn't looking for that. But I just couldn't stay away. I wanted to talk to him and be with him all the time. On our first dates, we would take long walks and talk the entire day."

Hudson, who has a seven-year-old son Ryder with ex-husband Chris Robinson, is expecting a child this summer with Matthew. "Well, it wasn't like we didn't know what we were doing. There were no ovulation kits involved. We were tempting fate, and it worked," Kate says. "Everybody in my family wants a girl, since my whole family is made up of boys. Of course there will be no disappointment; we just want the baby to be healthy. I didn’t find out with Ryder, either, and I loved that. It’s the last real surprise left on the planet," she told the magazine.

On being pregnant and her new body, Kate admits that, "I hate it. I'm usually an A cup and I'm getting close to a D cup. Big breasts are fun for certain things and really not fun for other things. Plus, I love fashion, and having big breasts is not ideal for certain looks. They're way more fun when you're not in your clothes. Then, they're a blast!"

Still, when it comes to marriage, Kate confesses that this is not a thing she would take into account. "I wouldn't count it out. My own parents aren't married, and anybody who has seen how we love, open our arms, and accept people with all of their faults knows I come from a great, happy home. A wedding is a beautiful thing - and I love the idea of two people celebrating their love and bringing their families together - but Matthew and I kind of skipped that part and went right to the good stuff!" 



Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © Fashion Shows - All Rights Reserved