Headlines News :
Home » , » Gwyneth Paltrow Covers InStyle UK April 2011

Gwyneth Paltrow Covers InStyle UK April 2011

 

The award-winning actress and rising country singer, Gwyneth Paltrow Covers InStyle UK April 2011. The editorial presented in the next issue of the magazine echos the old style icon allure of the
Oscar winner star. Learn more about her preparation for a new movie role as well as the life together with songbird hubby Chris Martin.
With her recent appearance in the beloved teen series 'Glee', Gwyneth Paltrow managed to live out her ambitions to become a singer. However it seems that her attempt to be the next best country songbird split the audience, co-celebrities and fans in the party of those who trust in her skills to succeed on the stage and others who have serious doubts about her future in this business. During her interview with InStyle she revealed a few super-interesting details about her marriage as well as her movie Country Song.

Additionally fans will also have the opportunity to find out her opinion on how promising is her voice and whether she believes she can cope with another career in the country music field. Check out the fabulous shooting and read the interview done by no one else but the country diva Faith Hill. Her recent performances at Grammys, CMA Awards and Oscars all turned Gwyneth into a top attraction of showbiz



First she is asked about her relationship with Coldplay frontman hubby, Chris Martin. Gwyneth claims that, “Well, last Saturday night, I made turkey meatballs and we all had dinner together, then put the kids to bed and watched a movie on Apple TV…We always go out one night of the weekend, because it’s nice for me to get out of the house. I cook so much during the week, it’s good for me to have a break and eat something that I don’t make, like sashimi or Indian food."

It seems that they really have the ordinary people's life without uber-expensive getaways and luxury.

Furthermore Faith Hill also wanted to find out more on whether she likes to spend more time also with her friends, to which Gwyneth added that, “I like having dance parties at my house and being super-goofy with my girlfriends,” says Paltrow, who splits time between homes in L.A. and the UK. “We just play music like whatever is on the radio and then old stuff - Michael Jackson, disco - and new stuff; we mix it up. It’s fun."

 

Country Song is the new movie of the successful actress, in this interview she offered some criticism of her own performance, “Last night, when I was watching the film, I thought, ‘This is the best job I’ve ever done. Normally I can’t stand to see myself but with this film, I felt like it all came together, all that hard work and putting myself in such an uncomfortable position where I felt so scared of how I was going to do it. I’m happy with how it turned out.”
We're sure the fans are also looking forward to see the movie which could mark the country singer career of Gwyneth.

As an extra-detail Gwyneth also confesses how she prepared for the role of a singer, “I’ve never prepared for anything more in my life. It was a big responsibility. There was studying with an accent coach, learning to play guitar and, of course, the singing. My voice didn’t have any power and I wanted to try to sing properly. I was so nervous about performing live scenes in the film; that’s so foreign to me.”

In the April 2011 issue of InStyle magazine readers will have the privilege to see Gwyneth in various postures and romantic scenes surrounded by guitars and albums, wearing some of the hottest designer creations from Burberry Prorsum and Bottega Veneta.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © Fashion Shows - All Rights Reserved